Volunteer Opportunities Available!
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of people living in Hull?
Do you have a passion for Health and Social Care?
Can you spare a few hours each month?
Forum are recruiting for Health and Social Care volunteers to support Connect Well Hull and Healthwatch Hull with their work. Opportunities include:
- Supporting clients to attend groups and activities to improve their health and wellbeing
- Supporting clients to make independent journeys
- Talking to and gathering information from local people on their experiences of Health and Social Care in Hull
- Conducting surveys and consultations with local communities
- Visiting services to speak with service users, relatives, carers and staff about their experience of the service
- Making recommendations that could improve the experience of service users
You do not need any specific skills or experience for our volunteering opportunities.
Full training will be provided to successful applicants and you will be reimbursed for reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred during your volunteering.
For more information or to request an application pack please call 01482 499038 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th May 2018.