The CCG’s award submission looked back at progress made by over the last year, including:
- Dedication to improving health has taken the CCG from ‘Requiring Improvement’ to being rated an ‘Outstanding’ organisation in the space of twelve months.
- As a major partner for Hull 2017 the CCG has helped ensure high calibre events take place outside the city centre, with 32,500 people attending Back to Ours Hull 2017 neighbourhood events in the last six months.
- Significant transformation in primary care with the majority of Hull’s 40 practices now working in partnerships serving 35,000-75,000 patients.
- Strong commitment to involving people and communities in service change through Hull Champions, Ambassadors, Peoples Panel, Working Voices and award-winning Healthier Hull Fund programmes.
- Dynamic partnership projects across the city including the Integrated Care Centre, Health, Medical and Care Academy, Fire Service falls response and rehabilitation and Not in Our Community with Humberside Police.
- Hull CCG’s accounts team being awarded HFMA National Accounts Team of the Year.
CCG Chief Officer Emma Latimer said:
“We are extremely proud to reach HSJ awards finals as we know they receive more than a thousand competition submissions each year. To be shortlisted is recognition of our focus on providing our communities with the best services possible and working together with other partners to really improve the quality of life for people in the city.”