Are you interested in joining our Healthwatch Hull Advisory Board ?
We are looking for new board members - do you:
- Live, work or use health or care services in Hull ?
- Want to help discover, shape and improve people’s experience of health and social care in Hull?
- have experience of health or social care services in Hull
Read the recruitment pack below to find out more about the role of Healthwatch Advisory Board, and the skills and experience we are looking for.
Board members are expected to:
- To attend all meetings of the HHW Advisory Board and other identified sub groups and contribute to the development of a clear vision, strategy and objectives for HWH.
- To represent HWH at external meetings and events, as appropriate.
- To ensure that any decisions taken by the Board are in the best interests of HWH and that its legal and moral responsibilities are met.
- To actively contribute to the ongoing development of the Board and the staff team.
- To constructively challenge the work of HWH in order to promote public scrutiny and accountability.
Positions on the Healthwatch Hull Advisory Board is on a voluntary basis but reasonable expenses will be paid.
For an informal discussion about this position, and an application pack, please contact Gail Baines, Delivery Manager – Healthwatch Hull.
Telephone: 01482 499033