• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services

Information and Signposting

Healthwatch can help you by providing information about access to local health and social care services. This service can provide local information to help with issues such as finding a new GP or accessing an NHS dentist. Healthwatch can also give advice on options for what to do if you are unhappy with your care or treatment. This includes signposting to independent NHS complaints advocacy.

This service can be accessed in different ways according to individual need, including by telephone, online and face to face.

To access this service please contact us


Introduction to Healthwatch in Hull

Healthwatch Hull News - Issue 2

Healthwatch Hull News - 1

Key contacts

Kingston upon Hull
Goodwin Community College
63-71 Anlaby Road

Signposting and Office: 01482 499038
Email: healthwatchenquiries@nbforum.org.uk